Water Chiller for Printers/Printing Chiller
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / unit|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 unit||US $1,000-5,000/ unit|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Water Cooled Chiller
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AYD-12W
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- Selected Voltage: 380V/50HZ
- Noise Level: Ordinary
- Application Machine: Combination machine
- Condition: New
- Compressor Power: 6.8kw
- Cold Water Flow: 6.59m3/H
- Trademark: Anyda
- Origin: China
- Type: Water-Cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Compressor Number: 2
- Application Fields: Plastic
- Certification: CE
- Cooling Capacity: 38.37kw
- Cooling Tower Flow: 8.24m3/H
- Tank Volume: 188L
- Specification: 1320*690*1200mm
- HS Code: 8418692090
Anyda series of water cooled industrial chillers are capable of controlling precisely the mold temperature in plastic molding process as so to shorten molding cycle and speed product formalization. The principle of heat exchange is adopted for cooling. They can achieve rapid cooling, stable temperature controlling, and will be little effected by the surrounding factors. Therefore they are necessary good equipments in modern industry.
1. Cooling temperature range 5-35 degrees
2.High-capacity tube-in-shell evaporator with very good heat exchange performance especially under high ambient temperature condition.
3. Tube-in-shell condensers with excellent heat transfer and rapid cooling.
4. Stainless steel warm-keeping water tank.
5.R22 refrigerant to be used for efficient cooling.
6. R407 environment-friendly refrigerant is optional to use.
7. Overload protection for compressor, pump.
8. Independent temperature controller, anti-freeze protection.
9. Phase sequence protection for control circuit, refrigeration loop controlled by high and low pressure switch.
10. Warm-keeping design for all piping to avoid partial convection.
11. Suitable for machine cooling in industries of plastics, electroplating, foodstuff, electronic products, bleaching and dyeing, ultrasonics.
1.How does a chiller system work?
Chiller has two circulation,one is process water circulation,the other is refrigerant gas circulation.Heat picked up from the process.Heat transfers to refrigerant circulation.Heat is remove to air or water.
2.How to calculate cooling capacity for chillers
Cooling Capacity(kw)= Flow Rate(m3/h)*Temp Change(T1-t2)/0.86
Heat Load= C(specific heat)* M(quality output per hour )*Temp Change(T1-T2)
3.Types of chiller system?
Air Cooled Chiller and Water Cooled Chiller.Water cooled chiller needs a separated cooling tower and has a higher efficiency,but less easier than air cooled.
4.Cooling capacity unit conversion?
1 kcal/h = 1.163W,1 W = 0.8598 kcal/h;
1 Btu/h = 0.2931W,1 W = 3.412 Btu/h;
1 USRT = 3.517 kW,1 kW = 0.28434 USRT;
1 kcal/h = 3.968 Btu/h,1 Btu/h = 0.252 kcal/h;
1 USRT = 3024 kcal/h,10000 kcal/h = 3.3069 USRT;
5.This chiller could do heat recovery?
Yes,please kindly send us the temp and water volume per hour.
Step 1: Keep Tubes Clean
Step 2: Ensure a Leak-free Unit
Step 3: Sustain Proper Water Treatment(prevent scale, corrosion)
Step 4: Analyze Oil and Refrigerant
1.Reply your inquiry within 12 working hrs.
2.Strong R&D team,more than 15 years of manufacturing chiller experience. OEM&ODM is welcomed.
3.Direct factory,offer customer competitive price with high quality chiller.
4.Strict quality control system,professional QC team.