Industrial Honeycomb Dhumidifier
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GD-60
- Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Drying Medium: Air
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Movement Way: Combined
- Flow: Contra-Flow
- Material Status: Strap
- Operation Pressure: Dehumidifier Dryer
- Trademark: Anyda
- Specification: 2640*1760*1200mm
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Adopting new patented rotor and environmental protection and energy saving design to improve the dehumidifying performance more
- Adopting the molecular sieve as hygroscopic rotor, better than the traditional honeycomb in many aspects.
- Rotor replacement, lower cost, durable, longer life.
- The unique design of the regional spacing and insulation, energy-efficient about 30% than others.
- Dry air up low dew-point below -40ºC.
- Adopt P.I.D. temperature controller to control regenerative temperature accurately.
- Return air filter is mounted inside to ensure no contamination to the rotor.
- Centralized automatic control can be realized by optionally selected PLC touch screen controller
- Optional select dew-point testing device.
- Optional heat-resistant air pipe, cyclone dust separator, oil filter are available.
What is Molecular sieve?
Molecular sieve is an alkali metal silicate, which has a crystal structure and characteristics of the surface of the solid skeleton, and the internal cavity can adsorbed molecules. Channels between the cavities are interconnected by a channel through the pore size distribution are very uniform. Molecular can adsorb the exclusion of certain substances in larger molecules. So they have been aptly called "Molecular Sieves"?